• Involved in all the SDLC stages to identify, suggest, plan, execute and consistently maintain the product quality of the software deliverable.
• Builds up a testing strategy, utilizing the same in each project encouraging best practices.
• Responsible for overall quality of delivered software products.
• Implement rigorous testing processes and coordinate testing activities of both functional testing (requirement based, business-process-based, and use-case) and nonfunctional testing (load, performance, stress, security, stability, compatibility - backward and forward and usability) for the project.
• Create test plans, write test cases, and execute tests in multiple configurations and environments throughout the project engagement.
• Provide leadership, support, and ongoing guidance to members of the QA team.
• Track QA program inter-dependencies, milestones, and deliverables to ensure timely and successful project implementation and deployment.
• Manage testing feedback, lead defect prioritization, and communicate regularly with discipline leads to ensure proper resolution in a timely fashion.
Manage the bug tracking process, track issues status and resolution progress, and create quality matrices for the project team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent. Overall IT experience 9+ years.
- Technical/Functional Testing experience 6 years.
- Zeal coupled with best practices to deliver best quality products.
- Expert in Web application testing using automation tools. Thorough experience in functional, performance, load testing, integration testing
- Experience of testing on Oracle EBS, SharePoint is an advantage.
- Mobile application testing is an advantage.
- Comfortable with querying databases to create and validate test data using SQL tools.
- Relevant certifications.