The position of 3G Surveillance Engineer involves:
- Surveillance of 3G Siemens Network elements (NodeBs, RNCs and Radio commander etc).
- First level of troubleshooting and understanding of the nature of fault.
- Analysis of the impact of an alarm or a failure on network resources and service, give a severity rating according to a predefined level matrix.
- Problem diagnosis, resolution, follow-up and escalation to next level in case of support.
- Record of all information related to a problem in a Trouble Ticket: e.g. diagnosis, follow-up and resolution.
- Working in shifts as per duty roster.
- Have good knowledge how to monitors hardware and software alarms on the Radio Commander.
Salary: Depends on skills and experience
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Job location: Doha, Qatar