Commercial Sales Manager Qatar
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions and Service Sales business unit based in Doha, as a Commercial Sales Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
The right candidate should ideally have experience within sales contracts, negotiating terms and conditions with customers, chipping in to growing profitability of the unit and minimize risk
- Supporting during bidding stage any winning strategy, evaluating viability of the project, customer’ creditworthiness, identifying commercial risk assessment and mitigation measures, having key role as part of Bid no Bid decisional process
- Negotiating contracts/LPO’s and other agreements with external partners, together with Sales Manager and supported by internal partners from Legal, Procurement, Presales and Project management, developing negotiation strategy as well as directly leading the full process including the Siemens internal approval process up to signing of the contract.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers and key internal partners in the HQ
- Handling and controlling financial risks with regard to contractual conditions, calculation and pricing
- Ensuring compliance within Sales organization, including internal corporate guidelines (RIC, BCG adherence, LoA controls, Internal and External Audit) and that any significant issues within the business are brought to the attention in a professional and timely manner
- Evaluate forecast accuracy and consistency of sales funnel quality through Sales Force Dashboard and metrics, following up with Sales team for any agreed action during weekly review
- Optimize and supervise project costs up to signing of the contract/handover to execution
Your Qualifications And Skills Digital And Solid!
- Ideally Degree qualified in Business Administration or Engineering, equivalent relevant qualification or experience
- Experience within sales contracts and turnkey project business
- Solid understanding of the ELV industry
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of calculation and pricing methods
- Ability to work in a team with motivation and creativeness
- You must have a commercial background and possess considerable experience in negotiating contracts either as a Sales Commercial Manager, Commercial Project Manager, Contract Manager or similar. Your previous experience has provided you with a good insight into contract and claim management
- You have a strong financial profile and always strive to ensure accurate data and figures.
- You are dependable and show consistency and credibility in your way of handling your daily tasks
- You are able to handle sophisticated issues, maintain the overall overview and focus on the crucial parts.
- You are a good Customer relations manager and know how to adapt and work well with people at all levels of large multinational organizations
- You thrive when working within a fast-paced environment
- Be confident in presenting results and options to multiple levels of senior management
- Terms and conditions interpretation and challenging, assessing/recommending commercial finance options and
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritize conflicting demands
- Arabic Speaker will be considered as a plus
- Holding Qatari residence and immediate availability
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time