No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
As a Credit Manager you will responsible for the below functions:
• Perform timely and independent risk analysis of the IHF counterparties, utilizing fundamental credit analysis while taking into account the quantitative and qualitative factors including quality of its management, their trading strategies and risk management practices of corporate clients.
• Thoroughly underwrite and probe the credit application and analyze the data analytics/evaluation tool to identify Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk in the deal.
• Deviation tracking and escalation of deviation cases to AFF, respond to their queries, co-ordinate effectively with Sales Manager/Business Manager to effectively close the deal in consultation with Finance Manager.
• Ensure all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all ad hoc reporting and reviewing activities required by the AFF are carried out to the standards required.
• Full responsibility for maintaining a complete Credit Risk record by recording every application detail in the Risk reporting format.
• Ensure compliance with Credit Policy, Finance Policy, DOA & process at all time, effective implementation & monitoring of IHF finance process, credit process and collection process.
• Handle all reschedule cases and transfer cases and escalate to AFF for approval in consultation with Credit Manager and Finance Manager.
• Review IHF Financial Accounting, reporting and governance process and strengthen as per AFF agenda.
• Supporting IHF to strengthen IT system, data analytical requirements and improve KPIs assigned by AFF.
Secondary Role at Corporate Level
• Provides risk-related support to departments & divisions by performing analysis and modeling that support the requirement of ISO 9OO1-2O15.
• Shall interact with all the departments, divisions and asses the business risk and opportunities
• Shall maintain the risk register and plan for mitigation of risk
• Provides business analysis and builds risk models to reduces operating losses and maintain maximum protection of an organization's assets.
• Identifies options and provides recommendations for the design and development of risk management systems.
• Establishing and quantifying the organization’s 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept;
• Carrying out processes of risk mitigation business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong;
• Ensure and track all internal audit findings, it’s effective implementation and monitor status of implementation with the liaison of department head.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.