Assist customer in home delivery section in professional manner. Also, to ensure receipt of cash, cheques etc., from all showroom transactions are properly completed and recorded; and such assets are held in safe custody within the company in accord with company procedure.
• Ensure all receipts by way of cash, cheque, or other negotiable instruments etc., are completed according to the company policies, systems and procedures.
• Handles routine customer complaint promptly and courteously.
• Greet all clients at the home delivery front desk in a professional manner.
• Receive, check, and verify goods from customer against the invoice as per the company policy, system and procedures.
• Ensures to report to home delivery senior for any stocks irregularities found while verifying the goods.
• Process home delivery booking schedules following the given benchmark with accuracy.
• Ensure all goods are labelled before moving to the holding area.
• Provide accurate information to customer’s and IKEA sales co-workers regarding home delivery lead time.
• Ensure customer’s home delivery reconfirmation call is carried out a day before the delivery schedule.
• Ensure customer’s follow up call after the delivery
• Maintain neat, clean appearance of self and work area.
• Ensure to follow the home delivery standard operating procedures.
• Schedule home deliveries and assemblies details.
• Attends to customers’ queries and problems in a professional manner.
• Maintains files of completed and pending deliveries.
• Updating PGI reports on a weekly basis and co-ordinate with STS system Errors Maintain all documents/record as required by company systems and procedures.
• Ensure and maintain adequate stock of printed stationary.
• Controlling home delivery teams and services after delivery.
Minimum Experience: 2 years in a similar role.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: High School
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.