About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
Secure a positive shopping experience for our Customers through effectively managing and developing the Recovery process by preventing merchandise from damage and generating revenue from products that would go to recycling.
• Input data to maintain core systems and to ensure accurate and timely processing
• Maximise the financial recovery by repackaging and moving goods back to stock or assemble, price and sell goods in the AS IS shop.
• Assist customers with advice on any discounts on damaged or returned goods in order to maximise sales and offer the highest level of customer service.
• Make sure the products in AS-IS area have the price tag which reflect the new price.
• Clean and tidy up the Recovery Area to maintain IKEA Standards.
• To control the risk of fraud in Exchange & Returns by securing that the 4-eye principle is implemented in the interface between Exchange & Returns and Recovery.
• Cost conscious and know that everything has a price tag.
• Reassemble any damaged goods using carpentry skills in order to resell and maximise potential sales.
• Using creative ideas in order to reassemble or resell returned or damaged goods.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: High School
• 2 – 4 years
• Knowledge of retail operations
• Basic Excel
• IKEA Products knowledge
• Goods handing and safety
• Excellent written and verbal English
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Apply now »