Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
JOB PURPOSE: to Perform Operational and Financial Audit in accordance with the annual audit plan to evaluate:
-The existence, adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
-Compliance with company policies and operating procedures
-Controls on safeguarding of assets
-Economical and efficient use of resources
-Reliability and Integrity of Information
-Accomplishment of established business objectives
Audit Plans and Programs
Operational and Financial Audit
Audit Reports and Records
Computer Assisted Audit
Human Resource Development
Frauds, Misappropriations, etc
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Chartered Accountant (CPA , ACA etc.) , ACCA , CIA with knowledge of internal audit function
Minimum Experience: A Minimum of 3 years in internal audit function
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge concept of internal controls and generally accepted internal auditing standards.
- The candidate should be well versed with data analytics through spreadsheets and other tools.
- The candidate should have a good grasp over verbal and written communication including report writing skills.
- The candidate should be self-driven with ability to effectively execute audit assignments with minimal supervision.
-The candidate should be able to effectively communicate with personnel across the organizational hierarchy and be able to influence business in a constructive manner.
- The candidate should be able to multi-task when situation demands.
- Exposure to ERP software such as SAP and Oracle is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with data analytics software ACL and audit management / documentation systems is desirable.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.