We are looking for a Technical Analyst to join our global team!
You will be in charge of setting up and maintaining our data processes for reporting, ensuring the availability and quality of benchmark data, and setting up automated report projects.
You will report to your line manager who is based in Dubai and you will co-work with colleagues from Taipei, Shanghai and Paris. We have the option to work from home if you are not located in any of the cities where we have offices.
If you are excited about diving into numbers, passionate to be part of the luxury industry, and thrilled to work in a multi-culture business environment, please take the time to look at the job’s responsibilities and requirements:
- Managing the reporting data in our datawarehouse (Google BigQuery)
- Setup an integration between our datawarehouse and in-house questionnaire tool
- Managing the setup of our reporting tool (PowerBI)
- Setup automated reports and dashboards in PowerBI
- Support the team on implementing statistics for reporting
- Support the team with reports
- 1 to 5 years’ experience as a technical analyst (within the Market Research or Marketing industry is a plus)
- Bachelor in computer science, market research or similar
- Passionate towards the Luxury and Fashion industry
- Detail-orientated, fast learner, good time management and able to work in a fast-paced work environment with a can-do attitude
- Able to interpret large/small amounts of data and multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical mind and critical thinking skills
- Skills in Power BI or any other reporting tool
- Skills in SQL, DAX, Python or R
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written, oral communication abilities in English