About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
JOB PURPOSE:Secure that the graphic standards that are implemented in the IKEA store are in line with the IKEA manuals . Supporting the Com-In team to deliver plans and budgets for each project set by the Com&In manager.Support the implementation of the Commercial Calendar within stores
MAINTAINING IKEA CONCEPT
• Responsible for securing that the visual expression & graphic communication of the store is in line with the IKEA manuals so the IKEA Concept is fully implemented
• Ensure that all graphic communication supports the IKEA visual Identity, IKEA trademark and IKEA pricing as described in the IKEA manuals
• Deliver high quality graphic solutions throughout the store
• Plan, implement and follow up all projects in the store based on work briefs developed by sales managers and Com& In manager
• Must have good layout skills and the ability to produce high quality, accurate artwork with good attention to detail
• Must have experience of taking projects from work brief to production, backed up with knowledge of printing processes
• Ideally a high level of Home furnishing knowledge to support the dimensional experience that this role requires
• Must have knowledge of the latest range presentation solutions
• Work in close connection with the Interior Designers and Visual Merchandisers
• Prioritize an action plan in the assigned area
• Be flexible and change quickly in the daily work routine
• Ensure adequate supply of tools and material with environmental awareness
• Maintain a high level of know-how regarding the software and hardware used to produce all graphic communication
• Support with the Regional Expansion Plans whenever necessary including Commercial planning, build up and opening phases
• Support with improving current ways of working and business practices
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Documented competence and experience from other companies and schools
• Two years experience at an IKEA store (preferable)
• Must have skills in using sign-making equipment
• Must have full knowledge of the Mac platform, Macintosh graphic software and peripherals
• Must have comprehensive skills in the following graphic applications: Adobe In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop
Job Specific Skills
• Skills in using text and good copywriter skills
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to speak and understand English & Arabic
• Must be agile and able to use step ladders, tools and pallet jacks and have physical strength
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.