No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Position: Marine service technician.
Job Purpose: The marine service technician will perform maintenance and repairs on Honda outboard engines and Yanmar inboard diesel engines. The job holder must have high technical skills, experience and knowledge to diagnose, repair and install engines.
Reports to: Marine Solutions Manager.
• Perform Routine maintenance tasks: lubricating, cleaning, repairing, and adjusting parts.
• Test and repair Honda outboard engines and its rigging.
• Test and repair Yanmar marine diesel engines and transmissions (Yanmar, ZF, Twin Disc...).
• Disassemble and reassemble components and refer to service manuals for instructions and
• Use Honda and Yanmar diagnostic systems to precise the malfunction.
• Consult with supervisor regarding installation or repair issues, sequence of operations, and time
required to complete repair or installation.
• Identify the required parts for repair on and ensure the job is properly done from the first time.
• Prepare and submit field service reports.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
Job specific requirements:
• Must have previous experience in the maintenance and repairs on Honda and Yanmar marine products.
• Good communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.