In this role, the incumbent will support the assigned Business to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. The incumbent will also be interacting/ working with the Corporate HR team and will seek support to fulfil his client requirements. This role drives various HR initiatives in the divisions including performance management, training and development, succession planning, policy review and implementation, etc.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, preferably in Human Resources
- Accredited Professional Qualifications in Human Resources e.g. CIPD, SHRM- CP / SCP or equivalent is preferred
- 5-7 years general HR experience with at least 2 years handling supervisory role, preferably with GCC exposure
- Prior experience as HR Generalist in a mid to large scale organization with diverse and complex environment
- ERP hands-on experience is preferred, ideally oracle-based
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Prior experience in recruiting, Performance Management, Succession Planning and employee relations is preferred