Has experience in the field and works independently on the tasks. Focus is on learning the internal process and combining technical knowledge with customer service skills to effectively manage activities. Works under minimal supervision to acquire skills and knowledge. Seek opportunities to learn, gain experience and advance.
- Responsible for procurement of Spare Parts for Construction Equipment.
- Manage Spare parts supply and inventory.
- Should worked on multi brand parts outlets.
- Should have a good knowledge of sourcing alternate parts.
- Sourcing of Spares amp; Co-ordinate with Procurement Dept.
- Monitoring of minimum stock level amp; Total Inventory Management.
- Read catalogues, microfiche viewers, or computer displays to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices.
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions.
- Decide on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
- Implement amp; follow up the foreign requisitions for spare parts amp; machinery supplies within the approved budgets that ensure on time delivery with the minimum costs for all items within purchasing cycle.
- Check all tenders and purchase orders, documents, specifications for spare parts, materials, and equipment.
- Assist in commercial study and tenders’ evaluations for suppliers' offers to select the appropriate bidder.
- Negotiate with suppliers, if needed, to get the most appropriate prices amp; conditions.
- Monitor the contract preparation and order placement in the right time based on purchasing cycle.
- Handle and settle any claims for any unaccepted items.
- Synchronize and coordinate works amp; activities with all other Sections / Departments.
- Enhance manpower capabilities and increase their skills.
- Survey efficiently the spare parts markets for competitive substitutes.
- Log in smoothly and efficiently into the electronic purchasing system of the company.
Education amp; Certification:
- Any graduate.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in planning, procurement, and inventory management of spare parts in construction equipment industry.
- Excellent English and Arabic (Optional) language skills; oral and written.
- Good IT skills and familiarity to ERPs will be an advantage.
- Good communication (Verbal amp; Written) amp; interpersonal skills.
Skills amp; Competencies:
Valid Qatar Driving Licence or Valid GCC driving License is must