We need to hire an experienced, qualified Immigration Professional who coulddevelop and manage our ImmigrationConsultancy Department , hire , train peopleensuring smooth functionalityand growth of the company.He/She will report to the CEO .
He/She will be responsible for :
- Overseeing all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- You willinterview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the relevant government bodies.
- You may be required train and build skills ofstaff to enhance their understanding of immigration rules to help them to fulfil their roles to a high level.
- You will create the necessary overseas network with other consultancy firms to expand over services.
- You will ensure sustainability and continuity of the business .
- You will ‘ideally’ be educated to degree level ( prefer a Law degree) and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- Be familiar with overseas visa and immigration policies .
- You must be fluent in English , knowing other languages would be an advantage and have OISC accreditation.
- Youmust have strong communication and negotiation skills .
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
Experience : 5 to7 years of proven experience in the same field. Essential.