Technical role, leads a team, manages and configures network/telecommunications, ensuring availability, performance and security.
- Role’s functional area: Network / Telecommunications Administration
- Brands/Clients associated and Industry dynamics: Standardize Policies/procedure. Price negotiation with vendor's sales amp; marketing person. Coordinates with suppliers regarding AMC’s/ SLAs, and contracts.
- Nature of internal and external interactions: Leading Network / Telecommunications team and support the users across the group for all network/telecommunication related issue
- Physical or non-physical working conditions (e.g. physically demanding, etc.): ABA ITD office amp; Data center/ Group Data Centers/Network amp; telecommunication locations
- Structured or Non-structured environment: Works within specifically defined guidelines and procedures, and set conditions
- Minimum education and/or qualification
- Bachelor Degree in IT
- Professional certification in telecommunications
- Professional certification in Networks
- Minimum experience: - 6 Years in Networks / telecommunications
- - 2 years leadership experience
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in Networks / Telecommunications
- Administration amp; trouble shooting