The Sales Account Manager (SAM) is part of the Client Management function of Sales. The position serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The SAM is the custodian of the products and services offering in the accounts under his/her control. The SAM should gain the trust of the customer and thus grow the business through up selling and cross selling, while continuing to renew existing business contracts. This role is expected to successfully renew all existing annuity contracts with their clients and sell them new services. Compensation is focused on salary, and on yearly bonus based on success in the objectives above.
Customer Relation Management
· Act as a single point of contact for the Key Account customer at all time, and provide customized client-specific support during the 3 stages of client management, namely, 1) Bidding Cycle Management 2) Project Implementation 3) Recurring Service / after sales support.
1.Bidding Cycle Management:
- Identify the information and resource requirements for initial inquiry, preparing proposals, customer evaluation and supplier selection.
- Responsible for the accuracy and quality of the end proposal and bid package.
- Follow up with clients and act on successfully winning submitted bids
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Be involved from the project kickoff meeting until final project sign-off. This includes attending project meetings extensively and monitoring customer level of satisfaction during implementation, and taking proactive measures to assure and maintain that satisfaction
3.Recurring Service / after sales support:
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of all support requests.
- Post Project implementation, provide operational
- or any other running engagements.
- Coordinate the work of technical support teams to provide customers with the different services they need throughout the ownership of the products, including solution design, installation, training, user support and maintenance.
- Thorough understanding of the history of our relationship with the customer. This includes:
o Full understanding of all current and old contracts signed with the customer
o Complete knowledge of the services we provide and the cost structure
- Maintain and update the customer file for each client, which includes copies of contracts, proposals, letters, delivery notes, invoices etc
- Follow up on invoices and is responsible for payment collections
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client and Facilitate maintenance (reducing churn) of existing customers to ensure renewal of annuity contracts
Upselling And Cross Selling
- Prepare full account development plan in order to identify all aspects of customers business in terms of revenue, requirements, opportunities, risk, etc. and maximize business opportunity
- Identifying and develop new leads from existing accounts.
- Actively seek to increase the services offered to the customer and may be expected to increase the income generated by cross-sell and up-sell
- Coordinate meetings, reviewing customer requirements, identifying customer objectives for designing solutions, arrange presentations and documentation to ensure that the company achieves the position of preferred vendor.
- Manage conflicts and come up with effective negotiation and sales strategies.
- Promote all INTDV products/ services as they become available.
- Ensure preparation of product specification and project initiation
- Prepare briefings on the business, technical and financial benefits of technology and collaborate with customers to develop solutions.
- Ensure that all the logistics related to proposal submission are in place.
Successful applicant should have:
- A bachelor's degree in business management, computer science, or equivalent is required.
- 3-5 years of Account management/Sales experience in IT Services domain
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.)
- Experience in preparing quality proposals and bids
- Should possess strong Problem Solving Skills
- Good business, sales and marketing skills.
- Good negotiation skills and customer service skills.
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- Good networking skills
Apply for this job