Our client specializes in offering life-insurance-based wealth management and employee benefit solutions to a global audience and is seeking to recruit an Infrastructure Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Report to the Group Head of IT Infrastructure Delivery and be responsible for day to day front line management of the Infrastructure team.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Manage delivery of service of infrastructure and managed service vendors in line with the company’s IT strategies.
• Be able to perform and oversee all of the said functions as part of Infrastructure management: Design, Test, Implement, Operate, Troubleshoot, Manage, Support and Upgrade for company IT Infrastructure
• Engage with the change process to assist and advise on coordination and execution of changes for production systems and applications
• Review, plan and implement proactive support upgrades, patching and all other maintenance activities
• Ensure all IT infrastructure assets are hardened, patched, secured, configured, maintained and services are kept available
• Lead all efforts for the review and determination of capacity, performance and communication bandwidth requirements for systems both on premise and cloud-based services; Evaluate solutions proposed by vendors, identifying best fit for organisation requirements
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 5 years’ experience in leading IT infrastructure teams.
• Relevant third level degree qualification in IT or equivalent.
• Suitable technical qualifications (such as CCNA, relevant Microsoft certifications, VMware, etc.) are desirable.
• Qualification in relevant frameworks or security standards desirable (e.g. ITIL, NIST etc).
Annual Salary range - up to 90,000 British pounds